Friday, June 8, 2012

May










I have been a huge fan of Instagram for around two year nows! I love how it inspires you to make something creative out our your everyday happenings. So obviously when I saw some of my favorite bloggers start to do monthly Instagram photo diaries I couldn't wait to put together my own. May was a bit of a crazy month for me with the end of semester approaching. In order to keep my sanity I tried to take a bit of time out when possible to bask in the last of the warm weather before winter and of course spend some quality time with my boyfriend and kitten!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :) xx

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I commented on your blog but I'm not sure If it worked as it was all in Swedish and google translater wasn't working. Haha anyway I said thanks for visiting my blog! You have a beautiful blog so I have followed you on blog lovin :)

      Delete