Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Venice







Venice is one of the most iconic places in the world and for good reason, it's special! When you are there you have an overwhelming feeling that there isn't anywhere else in the world quite like this. Looking back on my photos I realised I took hardly any photos which is a bit out of character for me but I am okay with this. Sometimes I feel that we get to caught up in capturing the moment we forget to experience it. Since this trip I have actually been back to Venice, I took my boyfriend there when I meet up with him earlier this month, and I didn't take many photos then either. I think that Venice is a place that you just need to soak and forget about the camera. This day was probably one of the funnest I had on tour, we were all just starting to get to know each other. Getting lost in the alley ways, gelato by the canals and a gondola ride later and we felt like we had been friends longer than a few short days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment